Well....what do you know? I FINISHED WEEK 2 and everything but my poor feet feel GREAT! I'm not sure why they hurt but I am so excited that Week 2 went well...I was surprised as I was running yesterday!! The fun thing is that it was POURING rain....the forest was getting dark....it was so incredibly peaceful. Oh - I wish you could have been there with me!
Catherine and Emily came along. At first I thought..."Oh, dear...." and then as I watched Emily jump in EVERY SINGLE PUDDLE and Catherine running ahead of me....Andrew pacing himself beside me (and saying "Mom....pick up your pace just a little....not too much....okay that's good...breathe...you are doing great!") I was completely and utterly FULL of peace. It was glorious.
So - here's the official update. Week 1 was full of me dreading each time we stopped walking and started running and the walking never seemed to last long enough! Week 2 - I was totally "recovered" after each walking portion and READY to run again. SO EXCITING!!!!
Believe me - if I can do this - YOU can do this. But, I can't spare my puddle jumping Emily or my peaceful Catherine or my super awesome Andrew coach.....you might have to round up your own.....
No comments:
Post a Comment