Thank you so much for your comment. It was an unforgettable experience and I shall continue to tell everyone that there truly is a heaven. It is real and it is more peaceful and exhilirating than we can imagine :) You can look in the upper left hand corner of my blog to see the three parts of it thus far. I look forward to reading about you and your life!!
2 comments:
Thank you so much for your comment. It was an unforgettable experience and I shall continue to tell everyone that there truly is a heaven. It is real and it is more peaceful and exhilirating than we can imagine :) You can look in the upper left hand corner of my blog to see the three parts of it thus far.
I look forward to reading about you and your life!!
lol... wow.. yep its going to be a *very* long deployment.
Post a Comment