She was a little speechless...she wanted to say , "You're in luck! I have a jacket right here I can mail you!" But she didn't... However, she said she would place the new order today and there was a possibility for a 6 week turnaround. Well...okay then. Let's move forward and place that order!
So, if you are reading this I am going to ask you to continue to pray for the person who stole Andrew's jacket out of a) need b) greed c) jealousy or d) meanie weanie desires.
I worry about that guy/gal...I really do. If I found out that one of my sweet babies did this...I would be stumped and horrified and dumbfounded. I would search my mommy soul and try to figure out what went wrong - and how to avoid it ever ever ever ever again. I would be on my knees...pleading with God to search my child's heart and surround the child with good influences and protection and a desire to do what is right.
Maybe this child doesn't have a Momma like that.
So, I will be on my knees for this person.
And, like the good southern lady that I am.....


2 comments:
Our daughter, Leslie, had her new Auburn jacket stolen from the high school gym. She never saw it again and like your Andrew she prayed for the one that stole it. What beautiful little souls call us mom :)
I agree that as a mom if my child came home with something that I knew was not theirs, I would find out the who's and why's. Then the item would be immediately returned. I love your southern "bless his heart"; let's add the "god love him" too. Arron Wilburn says, that we southerners can say anything that we want as long as we follow it with "bless his heart" or "god love him". I concur with Mr. Wilburn's great wisdom.
Post a Comment