Brownies around here usually get "breathed in"...no one savors that wonderfully rich "boxed brownie" flavor...that's just how we roll.
But, today...I poured that brownie batter right into my favorite jelly roll pan - cooked it until the center didn't jiggle when I wiggled it - stuck that jelly roll pan in the freezer - and waited....for 45 minutes - then cut those brownies out with a heart shaped cookie cutter, wrapped them up and patted myself on the back. That's right - I am no longer bearing the guilt and shame of the tombstone cupcakes!
I wrapped up a brownie in a clear bag and stuck a ribbon on it!! Can I get an "Amen!!"?
Enjoy...
Hello little brownie in the pan with your buddies...I'm here to give you some character...hang on...this might hurt...
Well, aren't YOU a cute little "scrap"?
Gently coax it from it's little happy heart...
Give the sides a little pat just to reassure it you still love it.
Perfect little heart
Ready to wrap! Doesn't it look dreamy?
Oh, heaven help me!
Happy Valentine's Day Eve!

2 comments:
cute!! I used to cute my daughters sandwiches using a large heart shaped cutter :) made for a special lunch time. I love your blog, by the way!!!
Now I know the trick--I cut mine with a heart shaped cookie cutter but didn't freeze them first; lots of crumbs! Happy Valentine's Day my sweet sweet friend (who will always be Martha Stewart in my mind)
Post a Comment