So, here is my question about a topic that is HOT right now....WHAT THE TARNATION IS UP WITH THESE PEOPLE AND THEIR TOYOTA VEHICLES??"
If YOUR car is zipping around out-of-control - threatening to kill you and the people around you - is there a REASON why they do not throw their cars into NEUTRAL? Am I the only one thinking this? Am I missing something? Are these cars possessed with satan and a band of demons? Someone help me here.
Why? BECAUSE I OWN A TOYOTA and I love it. I mean I say nice things to it and take care of it and keep it full of gas...and oil and windshield wiper fluid. And if SHE TURNED AGAINST ME...darn it...I'd throw her in neutral. And that's THAT.
I want to know...do YOU own a Toyota? Do you like it? Do you LUV it?
I LUV mine and that's all I have to say about that.
Come on...chime in...you know you want to!


5 comments:
Okay, I'm going to try to tread lightly on this while still commenting. My husband is in the automotive industry (not Toyota) and he has been for over 20 years. Toyotas are an excellent car and I would buy one in a heart beat. Without getting too political, remember the GM buy-outs by the governement. If the governement is in the car business (which it is now) what automakers do you think we are going to hear about with the most problems? The ones the governenment owns or their number one competitor, like say Toyota. I'm just saying...
Jamie - girl...you are SPOT ON! :)
We've owned Toyotas for 10 or 11 years now. The only problem we've had is the oil sludge deal that caused our minivan's engine to lock up and cost thousands of dollars to fix. Toyota did reimburse us after 1 1/2 years, but we still have a used engine when we were supposed to have a new one. But anyway, I saw a woman testify about the day her Toyota went crazy and sped up to like 90 miles an hour on interstate and NOTHING she did worked for several minutes, even putting it in neutral! Talk about scary! I don't know how she managed to keep it from crashing, but somehow she did and eventually it started slowing down and she was able to get it to finally stop. It must have been terrifying!
We love our Toyota, loved out one Toyota, and will be loving the new Toyota we'll buy this summer. Obviously, Toyota is out to fix whatever the problem is. I think the US media is trying to create some crazy conspiracy theory.
I have had several toyotas over the years. The most recent is a 1999 Camry that I bought new. I still have it and love it!
Post a Comment