Monday, May 24, 2010

I Need An Explanation Here...

I realize that maybe some things have changed in the United States since we last lived there and I certainly am aware that we MAY or MAY NOT feel like strangers in our motherland....but....for the love of all that is good and holy - CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN THESE TO ME???


4 comments:

Nancy Hood said...

hahahahaha I loved your post and sooooo needed a laugh out loud this afternoon. It is mighty hot in the South. I don't know what they are and they would NOT find a place in MY closet hahaha
I love the photo in your header! Do tell what city this is! I dream of a view like this from a front porch swing!!!

Glenda in Florida said...

I can't explain them, but I did see someone wearing them last month. We were hiking in a Arizona, and someone taking a rest had them on her feet! I'm thinking she had to be wearing them INSIDE her hiking boots???

Cinderwriter said...

Hello, my sweet friend! Those are trail running shoes. Many runners are running barefoot nowadays, but you can't run barefoot on the trails or your feet will get torn up! So....walla....

Jennifer N. said...

Yep . . . apperently it's all about the "bare foot" running movement. The arches in your feet would love, love, love that!