See what I mean??? HYSTERICAL!
Oh, dear...
So, as I am planning this year's cupcake redux....I went looking on the internet to see if anyone else had attempted the adorable FAMILY FUN version of GHD cupcakes....
EXHIBIT A:
Just a tad different than the tombstones that I passed out, don't cha think???
So, I browsed and I laughed and I KNEW I had to share it with you! And, after I had found so many tasty little pictures...I realized the number one thing I felt and that would be "NOT TO SHABBY!". As it turns out....there are lots of us out there....we attempt....and we miss the mark - some just a little...and some...well....A LOT!
Sit down....grab a tissue...you may laugh a little harder than expected from a lowly cupcake!
"Hey, does this frosting make my nose look big?"
"Ummmm....I'm thsuck in thith hole"
"Are you serious, Earl? Are these kids going to eat us? LOOK FOR A WAY OUT!"
(Look at the directions of their eyes...I almost fell over laughing...)
"I vant to suck yer bluuuud!"
When you accidentally make a poo poo pile on your cupcake...you cannot stick jack-rabbit teeth on it and call it a Groundhog Cupcake...I'm sorry...I feel like I must be honest here...honest - funny...I'm torn between the two...
Holy momma of cupcake heaven...what on earth happened here?
Clearly these are happy groundhogs...
Walruses work for Groundhog's Day, right?
These were baked fresh for "ZOMBIE DAY"....a yearly event in graveyards everywhere.
"Just git 'er done..."
Okay...I have addresses this before...just because groundhogs are BROWN...does NOT mean they are poo poo. I'm pretty sure if groundhogs thought their body doubles were "poo"....THIS would be their response....(see below)
I'm a groundhog...NOT poo.
Peace out.












2 comments:
ooooomy
stars!!!!
this had me laugh so hard, i literally fell out of the chair.
good gracious i miss hearing the smile in your voice!
Love and miss you Esther!
Post a Comment