Monday, January 3, 2011

PUH-THE-TIC

Today is January 3, 2011 and I have not even BEGUN my super awesome list of amazing things to accomplish in 2011.  The truth is this...I have only accomplished few...thangs.  Yes, THANGS.  The Kentucky just oooooozes out of me sometimes.

SO FAR IN 2011 I HAVE:
1)  Seen "Tangled" and "Gulliver's Travels" - both really cute and both recommended.  Of course, Gulliver's Travels features the very funny Jack Black...be forewarned...he is not always young child friendly but my baby is 9 and he was fine.

2)  Searched for a lost wallet in a full movie theatre...bumped my head...whispered to folks trying to watch the movie and wanted to punch (but I DID NOT PUNCH!) the theatre manager because of her apathy.

3)  Grown new gray hair because all 4 of my babies were in their first Slalom races of the season.  No siree...it's not fun to watch them fly down the mountain and pray they don't wipe out a break a hip.

4)  Gotten a cold.  I never ever ever ever get sick....well, I'm a big liar...because as I type...I am also coughing and blowing my nose.  Was that too much information?  Okay...I'm (cough cough cough)  sorry and I will try to keep such details to myself in the future...

5)  Written a pathetic blog entry.


Whew...I'm all caught up and somehow...I feel better.  2011 is hereby SUMMED UP SO FAR!


Amen...and Thank you for hanging in there with me.

2 comments:

essie said...

can we get an AMEN?!!
seriously!
love you to bits and pieces you kentucky thang you!!

The Church Cook said...

We say a lot of "thangs" around here in GA, too! Love being an implant in the South. Love it! :) Happy New year to you, dear friend.