SOOOOO....a commercial came on last night for a circus. Catherine, Emily and Jack were all sitting on my bed and Jack said, "Circuses freak me out.....". Catherine said, "Me too" and I said, "Me too...I don't know why." and Emily said, "WHAT? I think they look neat!".
Jack jumps off the bed and (while sporting Spongebob pajamas...) says, "EMILY...seriously? A grown woman just folded up her body and stuffed it in a clear box!! WHAT IS NORMAL ABOUT THAT?".
Emily goes, "Well, it's a circus trick Jack!!! COME ON!!" and Jack said, "And did you see those freaky people balancing on the other person's armpit? THAT'S NOT NORMAL!" and Emily said, "SO????? That's another circus trick!" and...
Jack turns around....points to my walk-in closet and says..."EMILY! What if a freaking clown popped out of that closet? You can't tell me THAT'S NOT WEIRD!" and Emily said, "Jack...that's a closet. Of course it would be weird."........Catherine (who had said NOTHING up until now) says, "Yeah...that would be weird...and scary. I hate clowns.".
Then "The Biggest Loser" came back on and everyone went back to normal. UNTIL THIS MORNING when the darn circus commercial came back on and....well.....we had a similar fight right before the bus came.
Needless to say...We aren't going to the circus anytime soon.



2 comments:
OMG! You all are soooo funny! Love the blog, you're doing great!
I'm with Jack. Circuses are freaky.... especially the clowns! (((Shudder.))) That's the stuff nightmares are made of, right there...
Post a Comment