Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mutertag

Pure chaos.......this morning was insane trying to get everyone ready for church...John trying to make breakfast with the help of 4 people who needed to get ready for church..me trying to prepare to teach Children's Church.....blah blah blah blah blah...and then we actually arrived on time.


I saw my friend, Holly, and, even though she can't possibly be as wise as me (because she is about 5 years younger....oh....quit rolling your eyes......) she said, "I have given up on the crazy dream that I am queen for the day on Mother's Day....I realize now that we have Mother's Day to help us realize how very blessed we are." Oh, so simple and oh, so right on the money....honey.


I AM blessed...I'm a turkey for not realizing it every moment of every day. Thank you, God, for my babies.....thank you thank you.


Life is indeed good.....and chaos or not....Mother's Day makes me realize that the best parts of my crazy life are the ones fighting and not cleaning their bedrooms and attempting to make my breakfast when he really needs HELP and that my parents and sisters, nieces and nephews and sister-in-law....brothers-in-law....family, friends and neighbors....they make me realize how incredibly blessed I am!



Frohe Muter's Tag to YOU!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you stopped by my blog...so that I could find YOURS! I have zero knowledge of military life, so your blog is so interesting to me!!! I could read for hours. I'll be back... :)
Melissa