And so...I'm going to keep this simple. Jack was right in front of the cart kinda talking to himself...kinda talking to me and he was making little comments about things in the store. Here they are:
"Well, that is just so cute! Little trash cans...that's a good idea, right mom?"
"I love this mom! A chef hat for a baby!"
And for the final grocery store laugh.... (I was giggling in a very unlady like manner by now...)
Jack: "Mom, can I get these? "
Me: "Jack...what do you need this for?"
Jack: "Well, you could use it around the house for pickin' stuff up...you know, like dirty underwear!"
Me: Through my giggling..."Jack, goodness, buddy! If your underwear are so dirty that you NEED those, you need to work on your hygiene habits!"
Jack: "What are hygiene habits?"
"Can I get them or not?"
Happy Monday!




2 comments:
I truly think God gives us kids just because He knows how badly we need to laugh :))) like I was by the time I got through with today's post!
Thast is just too funny! Kids say the darndest things!
Post a Comment