So, shall we take a look at the top ten?? Yes, we shall....and we shall stop saying shall because it is annoying. I shall stop right this instant....shall shall shall shall....I had to get it out.
The First Ten of my super cool list of things to accomplish in 2011!
1) Teach my girls how to sew...and my boys how to sew on a button. *Teaching the girls how to sew a formal will be easier than teaching the boys how to sit still long enough to sew on a button...let me assure you.
2) Complete the PX90 90 day challenge. *Don't ask...
3) Train for and Run a 5K with the whole family.
4) Scrapbook 2011 in real time...with journaling!
5) Take a picture a day for 365 days...starting January 1, 2011 and be thoughtful.
6) Go on a Girls Weekend with my mom and sisters...just the 4 of
us.
7) Sew pajamas for my whole family...and ask them to wear them in a picture....and force them to smile! :)
![]() |
| This will be a hoot! |
8) Visit one state I have never been before and write the governor to tell him or her about a fresh look on their state.
9) Ski black diamonds more, blues with less fear and greens only when I need a good laugh.
10) Date my sweet husband....he needs to know that I still see the guy I married 17 1/2 years ago.
Okay....NOW I NEED SUGGESTIONS! Leave a comment...help me here. I'll be waiting!






5 comments:
Too fun! Number 1 and Number 7 can be combined. Katie's first real sewing project was pj pants. Tons of fun, and something you''ll want to wear. (Her first machine project was a pillow case. Then we did the pj pants. Buy a coordinating t-shit for $5 at Old Navy.)
We've also done some hand sewing. If you want to do some hand sewing, research "Softies" fun little characters to make and practice lots of hand sewing skills. I got an entier troop of 2nd and 3rd grade Girl Scouts through super cute Owl Softies.
Love the list! My daughter and I am learning to sew and it has been so fun! :)
Hay . . . .have you been to Rhode Island? :-)
i say go somehwere totally off the army beaten path...somewhere like...
NEBRASKA
or MINNESOTA
someplace like that.
and your list is a wing-ding-dilly of a list-giving me inspriration for my own little ditty.
missing your smiling face!
e
Very inspiring list. I had to google that PX90X thing, since you said don't ask! I'm glad to see that you are going to journal--I love your writing style--you are a great story teller. I laughed until I cried while reading about the MP who pulled you over. As an army wife, I met quite a few 8 year old soldiers myself.
Post a Comment