Thursday, March 31, 2011

All Wrong!

My youngest sweet girl had her first choral concert last night...it was a SPRING concert based on American folk tunes and I loved every last note of it!  What happened AFTER the SPRING concert is what got me....am I back in Germany (???)   because this would most certainly happen in Germany...


so far....so normal


Afterwards...backstage with friends (still normal)


The "must have" shot with her sweet music teacher.


Are you KIDDING me?




Ditching the coat for a pose...insanity!

Stay warm!

2 comments:

Glenda in Florida said...

I am so glad to see your blog back--for several weeks it said I wasn't invited, and I had no way to find you. I'm also glad that it does not snow in Florida, though we had plenty of rain here this week.

Teri said...

Love the pictures!
We've not had snow in West Virginia in a while, but we've gotten our share of rain and then some....it's raining right now!