We love to take that little "apple cutter thing" and cut our apples. One good push and you have perfect slices and a naked core. We are a very cheap date! I think we have cut about 7 today...pat me on the back...for once we are eating 100% healthy.
Catherine was innocently standing at the counter cutting her apple and I saw her hover over it, push down with the gadget and I saw her apple open up like an organic "bloomin' onion"...and then I heard it. A splash....like a tiny little diver had jumped off of the counter right into a baby pool. Catherine looked down and she had a "Well.........would you look at that?" look on her face. She reached down and plucked the perfect apple slice from......THE DOG BOWL. She looked at me and so sweetly said, "Um...there is no 5 second rule when you drop an apple into the dog's water bowl...." As if I was going to say, "Oh, Catherine...wash it off..."....YUCK...I have seen our pooch in action. I don't get my mouth near him. I laughed outloud and it cracked Cat up.
She threw away the apple and then walked back over to her "frucht de tag"...................................................and dropped another apple slice right in the water............
I love that girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment